dissabte, 29 d’octubre del 2011

Kung Fu Masters!

Ladies and gentleman, today I have the great honor to explain you the story of the new KungFu masters: Raphi and Pol! I can imagine your faces and thoughts -what the f*** is he saying?-... However, after doing an exhibition in front of thousands of Chinese people I can say it loud: WE'RE THE KUNG FU KINGS OF THE WORLD!! So let's go to the story...
Everything begins on a sunny but really cold Tuesday, long ago... No, in fact it was this last Tuesday. After a couple days of rest, I finally recovered from my birthday -don't trust me, it's just to make the story more interesting-. I had my batteries full again! So I went to school happy -sun + energies = Happiness!-, then for a good -and cheap!- lunch to the school shitang and afterwards, home to answer some emails. When all that was done, I went to the gym and then I met my Chinese laoshi to speak about the next semester...

But wait, before going on with the story I'd like to stop for a while to talk about the university shitang -canteen in English-. For a less than a € you get such good fried rice, noodles, soup... whatever you ask for! From noodles' soup to chicken curry fried rice, there are thousands of different choices and all as good as cheap! So you can imagine how much I do enjoy it, everyday eating there... :D

Anyway, back to the story! After speaking with my teacher, I met Raphi -also known as maricon, Raph, Raphael, swiss guy...- and he told me he'd received a text from our Kung Fu teacher speaking about a Kung Fu exhibition, and whether we could find some time to train. We called him, and he told us we should be training in 1 hour, because the next day -Wednesday- we had an exhibition in front of "the whole" university! Our thoughts? "What's going on here??" However, curiosity kills and there we were, with our jeans and school bags, at 5 in front of the supermarket waiting for our martial arts' master. And there he came, tall, thin and skinny, so harmless -if he was not a kung fu genius...-! And what did he tell us? "Look guys, tomorrow the East Meet West Club organizes a cultural exchange, and you're supposed to perform a self-defense exhibition." Our answer? Easy! "Do you realize we've just come twice to Kung Fu?". He didn't say it -he just told us to train hard- but I bet at that moment he thought "Nothing is impossible! Or I hope so -that was after seeing me "training hard"...-".
So there we were, learning self defense in a park, when it was already dark -we didn't see what/where we kicked- and freezing, for over 2 hours! But then we got the reward: our Kung Fu teacher invited us for dinner!! The food was amazing! And afterwards, before going to bed we celebrated a "Horror Movie Night" at my place, where we watched "Insidious" and "A Serbian Film" -I don't recommend anyone to watch this last one, it's not scary but so disgusting...-.
However, after 2 hours of training the day before, there you have us on Wednesday... Just after school, we went to a square where they'd prepared kind of stage. There so many Chinese... thousands and thousands, and Raph and me there, ready for the show. You should have heard the people screaming, cheering at us when we got on the stage! For the results, check my facebook...
 

Amazed, aren't you? And that's just the beginning, today I attended another really funny Kung Fu lesson -and I have a new video-...
But that's another story, and I don't have time for it now. Today we're celebrating party, so I have to go and think what to wear, because I still don't have any idea. From Zorro to a Mummy, everything has come to my mind, but it's so hard to find costumes in here...
So, as soon as I can I'll write more stories. I hope you are all enjoying the weekend!! Una abraçada!


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada