divendres, 9 de març del 2012

Flashback - Part 2: Vienna, here I come!

"Hi everyone! I am still recovering from the awesome weekend we spent in Shanghai, it was so funny... And today hasn't been bad either, after school we went for lunch all together because it's Todd's birthday -HAPPY B-DAY!!-, then I studied some Chinese and did the homework, and in around an hour we are meeting at Raph+Todd's place -finally Raphy is back!- for a movie night. Not bad, yeah?"

Well, I started to write this post last Monday and it's already Saturday! So it's not Todd's birthday anymore... though tonight we are celebrating it, together with Magnus' birthday -last Thursday- and Bianca "Welcome in my new apartment" party. It is going to be a funny night, a way of going on with the great week I have had until now.
However, tomorrow I'll write about my week, because today I wanted to talk about Vienna. As most of you already know, when I was back in Spain I took the chance to go to Vienna for a long weekend -from Thursday until Sunday- to visit all the great friends I have in there: some old ones like Niki, Matthias, Peter... -I know them for over 4 years already!- and some others I met during the year I spent working there, at BOKU. All of them are great people, thanks to them I really enjoyed last year living in Vienna! Those were crazy-awesome days, because what else can you ask for, more than being surrounded by great people and having lots of fun? The answer, easy: Nothing!
I'd like to explain my stay with all the details, but let's say it's not the best of the ideas... :D So I'll summarize it in a mathematical equation:

FRIENDS + PARTY + LIVING WITH NIKI AND MATHIAS = 100% FUN

And I must specially thank Niki, who took care of me during the four days... "Niki, I know it must have been hard, and you may have needed some days to recover, to get back your energies, but thanks for the great weekend!! We have to repeat that soon, as soon as I'm back in Europe and remember, I'm waiting for your visit to Barcelona!!"

Finally, the only thing I regret of my stay is not being able to meet all my friends, like Luis, Stefan... guys, I'll be there again and I won't miss the chance next time!
Well guys, now I have to go, I need to eat something in order to have energies for tonight! Oh, and by the way, finally it has stopped raining!!! You can't imagine how much we were looking forward to that, it has been raining everyday for the last month! And today the sun has finally appeared! Furthermore, if the weather forecast is correct, we are going to have good weather from now on! Wish me luck!
I hope you all have a nice weekend and tomorrow, if I find some time, I'll write again!! See you!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada