dilluns, 19 de març del 2012

Diary of an awesome week!

Hi everyone! Here I am back again, completely wet but ready to explain you all my Chinese adventures. And why wet? Well, because today's evening we played badminton -in the street- with some friends and afterwards we decided to go together to the street food for dinner. However, suddenly it started to rain and most of my friends -cowards! :P-, in fact everybody except THE AWESOME Bianca, decided to go home. So I went together with Bianca to eat the 非常好吃 Chinese burritos while having a great talk, catching up under a refreshing rain.
Whatever, today I wanted to let you know what I did last week, let's see what you think...
  • Monday: tough day as together with my sis we moved up to level 3 -we want to learn faster-. But after class, 2 hours of tennis followed by some study time and, to end with, a... POKER NIGHT! Unfortunately I lost, couldn't face Magnus' "all-in" start.
  • Tuesday: after class, some more tennis and gym. And at night? Time for a date!!
  • Wednesday: third day in a row with good weather -we hadn't seen the sun since I came- so after class, tennis again. You don't know how much I love it! And at night, as it is a tradition, friends + beer + funny talks at The Drunken Clam!
  • Thursday: bad weather came back, it was raining the whole day so I took it easy and, after school, gym and studying, I just stayed home and relaxed, saving energies for the crazy weekend that was about to come...
  • Friday: there we are again, weekend is back! After the daily routine -school, study and gym- I went to Raphi's -or Todd's, can be called both ways- for a beer, to warm up, and afterwards we went to a friend's surprise birthday party, were we tried to break a piñata -no success...-, we met many friends... And then, party!
  • Saturday: Saint Patrick's day. Therefore, is there any better plan than to gather with friends, drink beer and party? The answer, obvious: NO. So that's what we did...
  • Sunday: some gym, study and, at night, movie night. And my sis was finally back from Shanghai so I wanted to meet her!
Well, well, well, what's your opinion of my last week?
I have to go now, it is time to relax already. I hope you all had a great week too, and to have news from you soon!
xoxo

降龙

PS: By the way, don't get me wrong, don't think I just have fun and don't study hard. On the posts I just write about the interesting things, not about the routine because you'd get easily bored. But if you want to know it, I study every single day, plus I go to the gym nearly everyday too. ;)
PPS: Raphi, you know what it means already?

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada