dissabte, 31 de març del 2012

Disappeared!

I know, I've been disappeared for a long time... But I got my reasons: from moving up to level 3 -which leaves me less free time- to the visit of daddy Pere -just awesome!-, plus the nice weather which forces me to spend the day outside, etc. But I'm finally back and ready to explain all of you how everything is going on!
Right now I'm sitting on a pretty comfortable sofa, listening to some relaxing music, drinking a good coffee and surfing the Internet in - I'll give you three options, let's see if you guess it-...
  1. The Chinese jungle, scratching a baby panda's belly while I write this post.
  2. The Philippines, laying on a hammock in front of the sea, drinking a coffee because it's still too early to start with cocktails.
  3. Starbucks, enjoying a Sunday's morning in the best possible company, my fater!
I bet over the half of you haven't guessed the right answer: I'm in Starbucks! ;) Though the Philippines may com soon as, together with some friends, we're planning to go there the first week of May. I'll keep you updated...
But now it's time to explain you how everything is going on here. To start with, daddy Pere is here, so I'm having an awesome weekend! And with great weather, just sunny and hot the whole day long, so what else can I ask for? Yesterday we went sightseeing, strolling around the nicest places in Suzhou -Jinji lake, ShiQuanJie, LiGongdi, the old town...- while holding really interesting conversations, updating about each other's life, etc. And today we just came for a coffee beside the lake, because we both needed to work for a while, and afterwards we're going to go back to Shanghai, as daddy Pere is -unfortunately for me- going back home tomorrow. However, I have enjoyed every single second he has spent here. :) And I hope that's just the start of many people -family, friends... come on!- coming to visit me! "Come on"©  -this expression is under copyright-, doesn't happen everyday that you have a relative/friend living in China, who "speaks" Chinese and can be your guide, so TAKE THE CHANCE!

And about the last two weeks, they've been a non stop, like always: from Monopoly games to Tennis, while having a great time with friends, meeting new people, etc. The only problem, I've been sick for 5 days, but that hasn't stopped me of doing anything and now I'm 100% recovered! So it was nothing but an anecdote...
Well, I'll go now, it is time to enjoy the great weather in great company. I hope you are all having a great time and to see some of you, soon, in China! All the best!!


El xino


PS: Have you seen the Chinese Quijote?

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada